Friday, June 21, 2013

The turn of a page and a fresh start...

Hello, internet!  I know that it's been a little while since I've posted something on here.  For that, I apologize!  The reason behind that, aside from work and life in general, is that I have found a new place to post all of my rants and reviews.  The new site is Geeks With Wives.  I met a couple of the awesome guys who write for the site, moderate, and produce a podcast of the same name on Twitter a few months back.  After guesting on the podcast for a few shows, I decided to take them up on an offer to write for the site and become a regular "Geek With Wife."

I have to say that I'm thrilled to be able to share a site with some great guys who share the same passion that I do!  I hope that I can also share the Geeks With Wives name with you in the form of the site and the podcasts.  We will be posting editorials, reviews, and anything else that we want on a fairly regular basis, so check back often!  Also, we record our show on Tuesdays, post the video on YouTube that night, and the podcast is usually on iTunes by that Friday.  Make sure you subscribe and follow us on Twitter!  Tweet your questions and we're likely to answer them on the show.

As a parting gift (and so that you can believe all the stuff that I just said...) I leave you with one final link which will take you to my first piece for the Geeks With Wives site.  I was lucky enough to get a shot at reviewing The Last of Us, so make sure that you get over there and read my thoughts!  If you have any questions or comments, go ahead and post them below the review!  The Geeks With Wives brand is all about discussion, especially with our audience.

Thank you to those of you who have had the patience to read my thoughts every now and again.  Godspeed!

Kenney

No comments:

Post a Comment