Friday, March 9, 2012

My Playstation Plus Perks for February 2012

A pretty good deal for any serious PS3 owner.

If you haven't already seen my first post in this series, check it out here and you can read my preface.  For those of you who already know why I'm doing this: here is what I gained and saved during the month of February!

1.) Far Cry 2 (full [retail] game) ($9.99/ free)
2.) Fatal Inertia EX (full game) ($29.99/ free)
3.) Final Fantasy V (full game) ($9.99/ free)
4.) Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom (full game AND DLC) ($14.98/ free)
5.) Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars (full game) ($9.99/ free)
6.) The Simpsons' Arcade Game (full game) ($9.99/ free)

Estimated Savings: $84.93*
*As is usually the case, these six titles were the only ones that I decided to download out of a larger pool of discounted and free content.  There were several other great deals involving Dead Space 2, the God of War series, and Dante's Inferno that I did not take advantage of.  So, combined with last month, I've received approximately $121.02 worth of content free.

No comments:

Post a Comment